Jeff Chan Professional MMA Fighter for ONE Championship
LEVEL UP YOUR STRIKING & MMA CONDITIONING
- You will learn how to defend & counter strikes
- You will gain and practice new offensive combinations
- You will learn how to setup your kicks and punches
- You will practice and gain confidence in various scenarios and types of opponents, like how to deal with aggressive fighters
- You can use this experience to help you win your next fight, competition, or an external situation that can arise
HOW THE COURSE WORKS?
- Each session runs between 45-60 minutes long
- Begin class with a warm-up that relates to what is being taught
- Detailed solo technique breakdown through shadowboxing and bodyweight exercises
- End class with an intense ab burnout and cool down routine to help with recovery and flexibility
- Redo classes that you find difficult, with completion of full program on average 4-6 months
WHAT THIS COURSE OFFERS?
I'm Jeff, a pro fighter currently signed with ONE Championship. I began training in Muay Thai when I was 15 and have since accumulated an amateur record of 24-2, and professional record of 4-1. I love sharing my passion for martial arts with others and it would be an honour to train together to help you crush your goals.