TRAINING RETREAT GUIDE
BANGKOK, THAILAND | 7 DAYS
NOVEMBER 5 - NOVEMBER 12, 2023
What's A Training Retreat Like?
Well, a training retreat is like having the best of both worlds. If you're looking for a way to de-stress and visit some of the most beautiful places, but still want to stay physically active during your trip, these are for you!
These retreats are for individuals, partners, families, or groups looking to:
- start their martial arts journey
- compete amateur or pro in the future
- lose weight or get in shape
- learn self-defense
- have a balanced vacation
With just a simple click of the button, you can reserve a spot at this unforgettable training retreat.
What's NEW At This Retreat:
- Striking only retreat
- Beautiful private room with mini balcony
- Ice bath access for recovery at the training facility
- One day access to Onsen Spa
- One ticket to a live Muay Thai fight
Looking To Fight?
If you are a budding athlete who wants to compete, this is the only training retreat where you'll be able to do just that. We'll work together to set up a game plan before and during the retreat so that you can secure the big win.
COACH & HOST
My name is Jeff, and I will be your coach AND host during your week in Bangkok, Thailand.
I am a professional mixed martial artist currently signed with ONE Championship. I have been training Muay Thai for over 16 years, and over 12 years in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. My style has been adapted to MMA or a more modern martial arts, with influences from boxing, Jeet Kune Do, Krav Maga, wrestling, Judo and Karate. I am a ' Kru' under UFC Veteran, Mark Holst. I have roughly 25 amateur Muay Thai fights and 5 professional MMA fights under my belt.
The perfect vacation for me is being able to take a couple hours out of my day to train, and then relax - this balance also makes my girlfriend happy!! 🙂 I've trained and learned from some of the best in the industry. I'm stoked to give you guys a tough but rewarding week!
"Prior to the training camp, I had two years of striking experience but I still felt lost putting everything together during sparring. Learning from Jeff helped me solidify a ton of crucial techniques which led to a lot more confidence in my sparring sessions... I definitely left the camp feeling like I learned a lot more than I initially expected to. The camp was a unique experience and I'm already thinking about doing another one."
- Kevin, USA
Here's what a typical training week will look like! Depending on the groups needs or experience level, the schedule may slightly change but will be finalized and sent out two weeks beforehand. Now don't forget, this in YOUR vacation so those long intermissions between training is for you to do whatever you want! We do have some suggestions below though...
With lots of different activities to fill your time, you'll have a tough time deciding what to do during your off training hours. Whether you prefer adventure, relaxation, or staying active, there are plenty of options like the ones below:
"I had a really difficult year trying to push things through at work... but this trip was truly the mental reset I needed. I will carry these moments with me forever."
- Matt, USA
When visiting Thailand, Bangkok is always on people's bucket list... and for good reason. It's the biggest city in Thailand and has the Chao Phraya River running through it. You will find a little bit of everything there!
All the training will be held at Khongsittha Muay Thai training facility. It is fully equipped and has locals and foreigners training martial arts there with:
- Boxing ring
- Heavy bags
- Muay Thai pads
- Skipping ropes
- Weight training area
- Accommodations are just 3 minutes away
- Restaurant on site and other local food stands 5 minutes away
We'll be staying at Kiatthada House & Resort located just 3 minutes from the training facility. Each attendee will have their own private bedroom and bathroom featuring:
- Spacious bedrooms with mini balcony
- Choice of king-size bed or twin beds
- 24 hour check in
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Laundry services on site
- Motorbike rental upon request
WHAT PAST RETREATERS HAVE SAID...
"I loved being able to create experiences, create new connections, learn key fundamentals with everyone under Jeff's supervision. It was an honour getting to know everyone and be a part of something so impactful that it allows us to become better versions of ourselves."
- John, USA
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRAINING RETREAT?
- 7 nights lodging with private room and bathroom (American standard)
- Morning and evening training sessions (3-4 hours daily)
- 1 admission to live Muay Thai fight event
- 1 admission to Onsen Spa for recovery
- Wireless internet access and air conditioning
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Airfare and visas
- Airport shuttle or local transportation
- Food and snacks
- Other activities and excursions
ONLY $150 DEPOSIT REQUIRED!
- Top Notch Training (Native English)
- Private Room & Bathroom
- Beautiful location
- Admission to live Muay Thai Fight event
- Admission to Onsen spa for recovery
- Phone call with our travel coordinator to go through any questions
To reserve your spot today, please place a $150 USD deposit. This deposit gets deducted from the total amount with the full payment being due in 30 daysRESERVE NOW
WANT TO ATTEND THE VIETNAM RETREAT TOO?
$2349 USD per person
When you attend the Thailand and Vietnam retreats you save $500 by attending both! Get 14 days worth of training, while visiting two beautiful countries
- Top Notch Training (Native English and over 50 hours of training!)
- Private Room & Bathroom
- Beautiful location in Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh City
- Admission to live Muay Thai Fight event and Onsen spa in Thailand
- Admission to motorbike food tour in Vietnam
- Phone call before retreat to go through the trip and any questions
To reserve your spot today, please place a $300 USD deposit. This deposit gets deducted from the total amount. The full payment will be due in 30 daysRESERVE NOW